We’re obsessed with challenging society’s preconceived notions of beauty by inspiring women with realistic insight, concepts and advice through products that are easy to understand, simple to execute and beautifully designed.
We’ve learned that living an authentic life and being your authentic self is everything. Not only in business, but also when it comes to developing a personal brand. Join or team if you are passionate about helping women discover their authentic personal brand.
Please read the complete job description before applying.
Personal/Administrative Assistant (Contractor)
Odenton, MD – Wahsington, DC area
(private residence, on location and virtually)
$13/hour – Part-time
Looking for a part-time personal assistant to support a fast-paced beauty expert, author and entrepreneur that works on an array of projects. This job is extremely diverse and candidate will be responsible for managing a unique blend of personal and administrative assistant responsibilities – ranging from administrative tasks, research, marketing support, business development projects, running errands, event support, etc. Candidate MUST be very well-organized, intelligent, self-motivated and able to adapt. Must be computer savvy with an understanding of Instagram and Facebook, proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
Flexibility and responsiveness are extremely important for this role. Must be open to varying schedule (days with no work followed by days with work) in a private residence, on location and virtually. Start date is ASAP, but flexible for the right candidate.
Candidate may be a college graduate, recent college graduate, or college student. This position requires up to 10 hours per week, and based on performance could evolve into a full-time position. Candidate will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling and managing meetings, appointments and events
- Manage communication and act as an intermediary between contractors and clients
- Manage emails, phone calls, meetings, interviews, and appointments, with discretion to manage confidential matters and sensitive information
- Support business development projects
- Assist at events and shows
- Research relevant business collaborations
Qualifications and Skills
- MUST have some knowledge of the beauty industry with the ability to communicate company services & summary to guests
- Self-starter who is proactive, takes initiative and knows how to think outside the box
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and pivot between them
- Proficient attention to detail
- Communication skills in dealing with client task management
- Strong problem solving abilities and ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent scheduling & administrative acumen
- Strong written, spoken and email communication skills
- Must be able to work in a professional environment when working virtually
- Must own a computer
- reliable transportation
Attached your cover letter and resume.